Dear Mayor Abe Koga and the members of council:
We are excited to see the first project in the East Whisman Precise Plan area coming to council for approval!
There’s much to like about this project:
- Located walking and biking distance to offices in the East Whisman neighborhood
- 427 much needed homes, including 157 missing middle ownership homes
- Addition of a 16000 sq foot public park
- Walking distance to Middlefield light rail station
- $4 million community benefit contribution ($1.5 million more than is required)
We urge the council to expedite the approval of this project, ensuring it can continue forward.
Mountain View YIMBY (30+ members)